Monday, November 29, 2010

two weeks and counting

It is hard to believe that Hudson is already two weeks old!


At our doctor's appointment this morning, he had put on 12 oz. since the appointment last Monday (this exceeds the expected 1 oz. per day weight gain expected). The doctor said I could increase the time between feedings from every 3 hours to every 4. We'll see how that goes - I might just try for 3.5 hour feedings. The nice thing is that our little Hudson does sleep for 5 hours straight at night which allows me (and Dave) to get some needed sleep!

I still can't believe that this was me two and a half weeks ago - patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting Hudson's arrival.

And then he finally came...
It's amazing how much he has grown already. He really has filled out and is getting cuter everyday (who knew it was possible?!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment