Tuesday, September 13, 2011

forty-two weeks!





I am super behind at updating the weekly photos. This shoot was from Labor Day weekend (seems like eons ago already!). Hudson had so much fun talking to the washer, that this almost ended up being the cover shot:
Hudson loves having a washer & dryer in his living space almost as much as I do. The door is really fascinating as well as watching the clothes spiiiiinnnnn...we happened to get a super deal on a washer & dryer set for our new apartment...more on that to come!
I finally distracted Master Hudson with a flash light and then he payed attention to the camera while singing into the flashlight. I love his curls that are coming in. I might have to give him a haircut soon (or atleast a trim around his ears!)



Love those baby blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment