Tuesday, August 16, 2011

thirty-nine weeks! and the next next 12 weeks...


Hudson turned nine months old on Monday. It's amazing how much he has changed! He took his first three steps towards Dave unassisted on Sunday. I think it was a fluke because he didn't really realize what he was doing (and hasn't repeated it), but in my mind, it still counts! It was hard to get Hudson to face me for this photo shoot. He was facinated with a pack of gum rather than the photogenic toy. Such is life! This blanket is also new to us as it is in the Barnhouse we are staying at for a few nights. It's been a great getaway and there will be more posts this week about our trip.

 Here is Hudson talking to the pack of gum...
 ....I have that same pack of gum out of the shot to get his attention. Yes, this is how I make my baby happy. I lure him with a pack of gum...
 This was one of the few shots that I could throw the '39 weeks old' tag on...
 I think he looks like he is giving an important speech in this shot:
 And for those of you paying attention, I forgot to have the last 12 week update two weeks ago. So below is the montage. It's amazing how much he has changed since week 26. It's like he went from being a baby to a toddler. Wait...that's what happened. Okay, maybe not quite yet, but he is changing so fast.




And yes, in case you wondering, he still hates the car carseat.  More on that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment